My Beauty Dairy Mask Sheet Apple & polyphenol review


Apple polyphenol oil control & pore constraining

Mask sheet have light apple scent not too strong nearly, visible, fit is OK as same for all mask sheets, essence is light and watery, no stickiness at all which I love so much for my oily skin, absorb quickly into my skin and it had a thin foil inside so I could take the mask sheet out to apply on my face easily.





























After applied on my face the essence starts to drip down my chin very quickly & continually for a while. The mask sheet material doesn't hold the essence at all as I was trying to reapply the essence on because I still have quiet a bit left and it starts to drip everytime I reapply which is annoying. So because of that my mask sheet dries out quicker even when I reapply the essence but on the other hand I really love the essence as it gives a smooth finish…

Result, my skin is smoother, softer, more radiant, overall complexion become brighten, little result to the pores but they do look more refine and hydration is enough for my oily but dehydrated skin. It also made my skin absorb other skincare afterward a lot more better than usual.

Love the mask if it wasn't for the mask material.

Here is the ingredient list


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MyHuo.net Haul

Review: L'herboflore Lychee Translucent Hydromask

Review: Cosrx Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence