BB Cosmetic Haul


BB Cosmetic Website was having a sale of 30% off Missha’s items and they have Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence Intensive version on sale. As I have not try this essence yet and I really wanted to for a long time now so I have to buy it.

First Time buying from BB Cosmetic website, I place an order on the 19th December, it got shipped out on the 23 December and I received my parcel on the 09th January. Since it’s shipping during the christmas & new year season and it’s shipped by Korea post it does take some time getting to New Zealand. 


Some information about the store, it’s a website that sells Korean skincare to cosmetic make - up, body products, hair products and tools, they are based on Korea but they have a branch in the USA. They have been running the online store for 5 years now and ship worldwide. 

Shipping 


Free shipping on all orders via Korea post takes approximately 10 - 25 business days and order over 50 USD gets a free tracking number as well. 
More Information about shipping/Returns click here

They have around 90 brands in their store, which includes some popular and known Korean brand like Cosrx, Etude House, It’s skin, Laneige, Innisfree, Hera, Benton, Banila Co, Missha, Nature Republic, Secret Key, Skinfood, Son & Park, Tony Moly, The Face Ship, Su:m37, The History of Whoo and many more…….

Most items are decent price, they usually have sales running e.g., up 30% off Benton products or Cosrx products or Bestselling Top 20 sale event or new brand sale event etc…
Also they have gift with purchase over $50 USD but I found that they don’t include as much sample as other Korean website like Jolse or BeautynetKorea.


I only order 4 items from this website and here is what I got.



Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence Intensive - 150 ml 



Contain 80% yeast ferment helps with anti-wrinkle, whitening, soothing, skin tone improvement, moisturising effect sebum control, skin elasticity improvement, and improving skin’s overall condition.







I have try samples for this essence before and I enjoy it so much but at the time I was trying the secret key first treatment essence rose edition so I didn’t buy it and it was out of my budget at the time. I brought 40 essence samples from Beautynetkorea and it was around 15 dollars but now they only have the essence+ampoule samples 10pcs. 




Missha X Line friends Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence Economy 130ml (Brown Bear)




This product is the same with the intensive version just the packaging and design is different. This is made with a plastic bottle and it’s 20ml less than the intensive normal version but the packing is so cute and the only down side is that you can’t see how much is left in the bottle.


MediHeal Tea Tree healing solution Essential Mask Pack 10 sheets





This mask sheet is from the intensive care line with cellulose mask material made from cocoon fibres and contain tee tree oil for soothing trouble skin like acne. This will be great for my oily and acne prone skin, saw some good reviews about this.



Mizon Black snail all in one cream 75ml




Snail mucus filtrate from African black snail helps with moisture, healing blemishes, damage skin, protects the skin, and it’s a multipurpose cream. Also contains, adenosine, niacinamide for brightening. 
I have use the normal snail version from this brand and I love it, so this time trying the african black snail version to see how it goes. 


Here are the samples that I got with my purchase




When I got my parcel and open it I got worry because it wasn’t bubble wrap there was not extra firm paper inside to protect the products from moving but nothing was damage inside that’s a good thing. Except for some leak for the Mizon cream but that’s understandable because this had happened with my normal snail version cream that I order from another website and it did the same thing. I think it’s the jar design from Mizon and the cream is very watery. I hope they wrap their fragile items e.g. glass bottle, jar products etc next time because it will be a shame if one day it gets damage during shipping. 


Overall, I was happy with all products that I got and the discount that I received was amazing with Missha’s products. 

Will I purchase from this site again?
Yes, as they have quiet a variety of Korean products.








Disclaimer: I purchase everything with my own money and BB Cosmetic didn’t sponsored anything or ask me to write anything in this blog.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MyHuo.net Haul

Review: L'herboflore Lychee Translucent Hydromask

Review: Cosrx Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence