Thursday Plantation Mini Haul



My new acne products that I’m going to try out by an Australian brand call Thursday Plantation. Initially I was running out of tea tree oil by The Body Shop so I was looking for a replacement and I ask my mum to go to our local health store to get a tea tree oil for me that I remember they have some last time I have a look. Without looking at the brand I just knew I have a backup of tea tree oil. 

Then my mum’s friend visited and we were talking about mask sheets then move on to talking about tea tree mask sheets.Then she mentioned that there is a brand called Thursday Plantation, they made an acne gel that is really effective and she brought lots of it for her sister to use in China. Then I told her about my new tree oil that I have brought and coincidently it was the brand. So here I am, with three of the products from Thursday Plantation.


I went into a life pharmacy in my local mall specifically looking for this brand and see if I can find the medicated acne gel but no luck. At the time they were having a sale of buy1get1half price so I brought the toner and a blemish stick to try from their range as they do also have face wash, face cream, medicated gel, and face wipes.



Thursday Plantation’s Acne range uses Tea Tree Oil as their main natural antibacterial acne fighting ingredient. They have a 3 step routine with two other treatment products. 





Here is what I brought all together from this brand


Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Toner 100ml



Helps with tightening pores, purifying the skin without drying the skin. 100% Australian Tea Tree Oil helps with removing excessive oil and clears bacteria from the skin. Witch Hazel improves the skin appearance. 

Contains naturally derived ingredients
Alcohol-free to maintain the skin pH balance
Benzoyl peroxide free
Made with soothing Aloe Vera and calming Lavender
Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
Free from petrochemicals, mineral oils, synthetic parabens, propylene glycol, laurly sulphates, polysorbates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours and animal derived ingredients





How to use:
Dispense a small amount onto a cotton pad and gently wipe over your face after cleansing with Tea Tree Face Wash for Acne. Use daily to maintain clear skin.

Cautions:
Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes.





Tea Tree Blemish Stick 7ml




Helps control breakouts, remove bacteria from the skin, clear skin acne with ingredients such as Tea Tree oil, Vitamin E and Spearmint Oil.

Convenient sponge tip applicator. No need to touch the skin with fingers
Clear gel for invisible care
Contains natural ingredients to help clear your skin
Free from petrochemicals, synthetic parabens, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours, synthetic preservatives and animal derived ingredients




How to use:
Apply on blemishes as frequently as required.


Caution:
Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes.





Tea Tree oil 50ml




Made from 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil which protects skin from bacteria such as pimples, fungal infections, althlete’s foot or nail infection also relieves minor cuts burns, abrasions bites and stings. 


Sourced from and made in Australia.
100% pure. Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics and fillers; guaranteeing unaltered, pure oil
Natural acne treatment
The germicidal active in Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil, terpinen-4-ol, is at least 30% greater than International and Australian standards.
Lower risk of potential skin sensitisation, due to low para-cymene content, a potential irritating agent that can occur in essential oils.





For external use only.
Apply sparingly to minor cuts, burns, abrasions, pimples, boils, bites and stings. Apply Tea Tree Oil directly or on a cotton bud.

Always read the label. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Do not cover the applied area. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Keep out of reach of children. It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use. Not to be taken



Information Source Acne Range Tea Tree Oil











Comments

  1. Hi there, I love Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil. Used that mainly for my occasional zits. I would recommend that over The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil. If I remember correctly, The Body Shop only has 5% of the Tea Tree Oil contents as opposed to Thursday Plantation 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil. If you have dandruff, you can also add a few drops to it. ie. Dilute to about 2%. For example, if you have 100mL of shampoo then you would need to add 2mL of tea tree oil.

    Have a great day!



    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MyHuo.net Haul

Review: L'herboflore Lychee Translucent Hydromask

Review: Cosrx Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence