Review: L'herboflore Lychee Translucent Hydromask



I was first attracted to the beautiful package design of the L’HERBOFLORE mask sheet then I saw lots of people on Instagram having posting about how good their mask sheets are and that’s when I start searching for online stores to purchase their mask sheet to try for myself. Now I fell in Love with them and I want More.



I brought this mask sheet from MyStylingBox and I have post about my Haul on my blog if you are interest click HERE to check it out. This mask sheet belongs to the Garden Of Venus Series.




"Lychee, a special local fruit produced in Taiwan, is rich in polyphenols that can maintain the flexibility of skin and enhance skin brightness. Sodium Hyaluronate and Vitamin B5 enhance the moisture and radiance of the skin."

Made In Taiwan.

30ml

How to Use:
1. Remove the protecting film and gently apply the mask to your face 
2. You can separate any of the perforated lines, and overlap the pieces to adjust the mask to the size and shape of your face. 
3. Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes, then remove and discard. 
4. Gently pat the residual serum into your skin.


Ingredients: 
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Litchi Chinensis Fruit Juice, Trideceth-9, Bisabolol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Mannitol, Sodium Citrate, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-15, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Cellulose, Panthenol, Trehalose, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Sulfite, Methylisothiazolinone, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Sodium Acetate


Review





Packaging: 
A very beautiful watercolour painting design due to the artistic painting of the packaging it really caught my eye and I just love painting style packagings because i do watercolour painting myself. The mask sheet itself is folded in with a white plastic layer.








Scent:
It has a light to medium scent of sweet Lychee which I love because I loving eating the fruit itself and the scent smells so natural and fresh. It makes me miss the fruit but once you had the mask sheet on your face it slightly fades away. Overall, it’s just a sweet natural fruity scent and I just adore the scent.





Fit: 
The forehead is a bit shorter not to blame the mask because I just have a longer forehead. The area around the eyes fits well at least it’s not very close to the eye compare to most Taiwanese mask where the eye area is just so small. Overall, everywhere else fits nicely and it’s just a good fit for me. 









Material: 
It’s a light to medium thick mask sheet but it’s very soft and smooth in the material itself. It feels very comfortable no irritation what so ever and it’s a very fine material. The material holds the essence very well as it doesn’t drip down my chin and it doesn’t move or slip down my face.







Essence: 
The essence is clear and close to a watery consistence but it’s just a bit thicker and seems like a hydrating toner consistency where it still has some grip to the liquid. The essence is hydrating once applied but it absorb into the skin very quickly and non sticky at all which I love.



I had the mask on for more than 45 minutes it starts to dry up on the upper lip area but the rest of the face is still damp.





After result: 

My first reaction was “wow” it just gives my skin an instant glow from within and a radiant overall skin tone. I can see my pores has become smaller, my acne is less red and my overall skin tone is more even. And best of all, the redness and dull texture of my skin is gone. 


Before                                                                    After


























As you can see my before picture where my face has patches of redness due to using the wrong product and my skin’s texture is very rough to the touch due to the change of weather to getting colder and my skin becomes very sensitive. This mask helps with the roughness of my skin, dull skin texture, hydrates my dehydrated skin, calms and soothes my sensitive skin. Once I pat all the essence into my skin it absorb quiet quickly and drys down to a very smooth, soft silky finish. My skin feels very bouncy and plump. 

The glow and brighting overall skin tone effect last until the next day and my skin still feels hydrated and soft. When I touch my face the next day there is no oil on my nose at all or on my face with my normal night time skincare routine which is a good sign meaning that this mask is hydrating enough and balance my oil and water level. My overall, skin tone just look very healthy the next day and my pores are just seem refine somehow. I just love this mask sheet and everything about it definitely will repurchase.  










Disclaimer: Purchase this with my own money, reviews are all honest and true reflects my experiences of using this mask, products information are from the package or I will leave a link of where I got the information from and pictures are taken by me.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MyHuo.net Haul

Review: Cosrx Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence