YesStyle February Haul 2017

I admit that I went a little crazy over the new year period and had order a few more…… skincare but it’s New Year and they were on sales so why not? Anyway…This is my YesStyle haul, this time I have order mostly masks from Neogence, MyScheming, BeautyMate and Kao.  


I have order from YesStyle multiples times now since the beginning of last year where I started my Korean skincare Journey because they have a large selections of Beauty products from Korean, Japan and Taiwan and also European brands as well. They stock clothing, accessories, footwear, bags, home&lifestyle for women, mens and kids so they are a larger online shopping company. 

As for shipping, they do have Worldwide shipping and for most countries you get free standard shipping for orders over $35 USD but you need to check the shipping informations for your own country. Click Here.


They have a reward point system and you can earn Stylebucks and it’s under the YesStyle Elite Club. 

So what is this Elite Club?
“The YesStyle Elite Club rewards customers with regular discounts on purchases made at YesStyle. Each US dollar spent at YesStyle (or a similar amount spent in other currencies) earns customers one (1) Stylebuck. Once customers accumulate a certain amount of Stylebucks, they qualify for an Elite Club membership upgrade that rewards them with a regular discount applicable towards purchases at YesStyle.”
More Information about the Elite Club click HERE


My order got shipped to me from Hong Kong on the 15/02/17 and I received in New Zealand on the 21/02/17 which is quick consider it went to Auckland first then arrived to my city. 

I have been keeping my eyes on quiet a few items and finally they were on sale during the New Year period so I had to put them in my cart. 


My HAUL



SANA - Soy Milk Moisture Cleansing Wash 150g 




Soy milk-enriched facial wash helps to remove dirt and makeup while also softening and brightening skin. 




Kao - MegRhythm Good Night Steam Patch (Unscented) 5pcs




Unscented adhesive patches give off a gentle warmth to lull you to sleep. The heat relieves pain and relaxes you fully. 





BeautyMate - Tea Tree Purifying & Smoothing Mask 8pcs




Containing natural plant essence from tea tree, eucalyptus and spiraea.
The mask provides gentle, smoothing and purifying effect on your skin.




Neogence - Cortex Mori & Coix Seed Whitening Mask 6pcs




Cortex mori, coix seed (Job’s tears), Vitamin C and black pearl extract help to fight melanin and brighten skin, resulting in a dewy, porcelain-like complexion.




Neogence - Mallow & White Lotus Brightening Mask 6pcs




Mallow, white lotus, tranexamic acid and black pearl extract help to revitalize, fight melanin and brighten skin, resulting in a dewy, porcelain-like complexion.




My Scheming - Deep Cleansing Mask 8pcs




Activated bamboo charcoal, hyaluronic acid and Vitamin B5 in this black gel mask effectively remove dirt, sebum and dead skin cells from skin without irritating or drying.





My Scheming - Volcanic Dead Sea Mud Bubble Mask 5pcs 




Enriched with mud from the Dead Sea, volcanic ashes from Spain, seaweed from Brittany and foaming particles, this mud mask helps to restore oil and moisture balance in skin, tighten pores and remove blackheads, resulting in clear, smooth and supple skin. 




My Scheming - Green Mud Bubble Mask 5pcs 



Deeply cleanse the skin with green mud from France, having moisturising properties from using water from Iceland. This mask helps with cleansing out oil & dirt, tighten pores and restores natural skin balance. 




My Scheming - Vital Brightening Bubble Mud Mask 5pcs




This mask helps with tighten pores, moisturise, leaving skin brighten, deeply cleanse and helps to give a radiant glow to the skin. 




Well as for samples I have two items



Kose - Infinity Advanced Moisture concentrate lotion sample size

My Beauty Dairy - 2 Step Mask - Job’s Tears Brightening Mask & Wild yam Lotion






That’s all for my Haul from YesStyle 

I always enjoying shopping on YesStyle due to their large range of products and they have sale on quiet often as well. I love their discount on product sometimes you can get half price on products that is so expensive on other online website. Also you don't need to buy a lot to reach the free shipping mark and standard shipping usually arrived around 2 weeks. 

There are two things I don’t really enjoy when shopping on this website is first if there are no sale the products are overprice for most items and secondly samples, you just don’t get much only 1 to 2 samples even with orders over 100 USD dollars you are only getting 3 the maximum compare to other website. I guess it’s a company based in Hong Kong that’s why you get so little samples because Korean online shopping company are more generous in their samples. 









Disclaimer, information description of the products are all from YesStyle’s website or from the package itself and images are taken by myself. All products are purchase with my own money and it’s not a sponsored haul.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MyHuo.net Haul

Review: L'herboflore Lychee Translucent Hydromask

Review: Cosrx Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence