Review: LoveMore Rosa Hybrida Whitening Mask Sheet



First time trying Lovemore mask I was so excited to try this mask since it’s getting cold and coming close to Autumn season. My skin is feeling dull and rough so I had to pick a mask that is comfortable and hydrating. And I’m so glad I pick the right one because this mask is for hydrated soft skin, brighten and refine skin and moisturising skin’s fine lines. 




Enhancive Moisturising Skin”



Composed with high quality deep ocean water as base, add in selected top grade plant extracts and traditional formulation from all over Taiwan and then combine varies professional ingredients. It may not be the most expensive but it provides the skin’s most desired and most sought-after nutrition. Skin is left healthier looking and more radiant.



How to use:
After washing, apply toner. Pull out mask sheet from package and unfold. Carefully fit mask over face. Remove mask sheet after 15 - 20 minutes. Gently pat any remaining formula into skin.




Ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sea Water, Xanthan Gum, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Sodium Methylparaben, Rosa Rugosa Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance, Tranexamic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Algae Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate.



28ml 

Made in Taiwan



Review



Packaging: very artist having a mix theme of Asian art in the writing mix with simple realistic painting of the rose. The mask sheet comes in three layers with two protection layer on either side and the mask sheet is in the middle. I think it’s because the mask sheet itself is very delicate.


Scent: A very natural faint scent of rose when I sniff closely but it doesn’t bother me because it’s very natural and it smells like a rose garden. The scent become even lighter when it’s on my face.












Fit: The forehead fits really well because I have a long forehead. The eyes could just be a bit bigger but its still ok for me. The nose and under my nose fit really well and the mouth could be a bit bigger. For the chin I have to fold about half of the mask under my face because its way to long.  Overall it’s a good fit because the mask sheet is very flexible and easily adjust to fit my face.


















Material: Very very soft material and attach to my face very well because it’s made from 100% Natural Silk. A very thin mask sheet and having the mask on my face feels very comfortable. And also it feels just like a second skin and very light feeling, feels nothing is on my face.





Essence: It’s a clear, light essence, feels hydrating and best of all non sticky that’s why I love Lovemore’s mask sheet. The consistency is just a bit thicker than water but close to a watery texture and it sort of having some moisturising molecule which makes it not as watery. It drys down to a smooth and silky finish very quickly. 





I had the mask on for more than 25 minutes and It drys down completely which I’m not suppose to do. 




After result: My face is more radiant and it gives a natural skin glow but not too much. It seems my skin is more healthy in a way and my skin’s texture is very soft and smooth. Before my skin feels really rough and dull to the touch due to having multiple acnes on two side of cheeks starting to dry up and the change of warmer to colder weather. 

My pores looks more refine and my overall skin tone looks better. My skins feel hydrated without the stickiness and feels refresh. My skin feels bouncy and plump as well. The hydration feels just right for my skin and dry skin type people might feel it’s not enough for them. The essence completely sink into my skin without any residue what so ever and I love the feeling of clean and revitalise skin. 

The effect of the radiant and glowing skin doesn’t last too long but the softness and smoothness is still here. Overall, I love the material, the essence, the fit, the scent and everything about this lovemore mask.










Disclaimer: Purchase this with my own money, reviews are all honest and true reflects my experiences of using this mask, products information are all from the package, and pictures are taken by me.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MyHuo.net Haul

Review: L'herboflore Lychee Translucent Hydromask

Review: Cosrx Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence