Review: Etude House Moistfull Collagen Facial Toner 200ml





Moisture durability strengthening toner contains super Collagen water (Hydrolyzed Collagen) that gives your skin a lot of moisture.


I have really enjoy using the Etude House’s Moistfull Collagen line and their first product that I have tried was the moistfull essence which I really enjoy using. Since I have dehydrated skin but oily skin type, I tend to find products that are easily absorb and non-sticky. 

I was choosing a more hydrating toner for my winter skincare routine and since I enjoy the Moistfull Collagen line so much I decided to give this toner a try. The price was reasonable for the size of this toner and it claims to help with skin collagen and moisture. 






Product Informations


NEVER ENDING MOISTURISER 
With constant moisture that being provided, let’s be all beautiful

The small particles of the super Collagen water (Hydrolyzed Collagen) and Baobab water (Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract) in the moistfull Collagen facial toner, endlessly prove moisture and leave your skin feeling very hydrated.

Like Jelly, the water droplets are soft to the skin yet firm in absorption. It gives the skin a bouncy jelly feel.




A moisture drop is rapidly absorbed into deep skin, it makes skin moisturised from deep within.

Containing 28% super collagen, Baobob water 8.9%

Long Lasting and constant moisturising collagen toner




How to use:
After cleansing your face and using the essence, use the facial toner, massaging fro venter-out. Whatever extra moisture there is left, gently dab it away.


Caution:
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use it signs of irritation and/or rash appear.


Ingredients:
Water, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Glycerin, Betaine, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Poloxamer 407, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Peg/Ppg-17/6 Copolymer, Phytantriol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance





My Review


I use this toner for morning and evening routine. I pour the toner onto a cotton pad and wipe in circular motion this way it also acts as an exfoliator. I found this very helpful for me because I have oily skin and my skin’s turnover isn’t good. That often cause dead skin cells to build up on top of my skin then block my pores and that turns into acne and clog pore that I get often. 

Using this toner twice a day, it lasted me around 3 months of usage and I pour 3-4 times onto the cotton pad so it gives enough liquid to spread around my face. 




The toner came in a sturdy plastic bottle with a twisted cap, and you pour the product out from the hole. The bottle is translucent with an orange tint so you can see through of how much product you have used which I think its good because you know when to stock up for your next toner. 




The consistence is watery more like a light essence but not like water, it had some sought of molecular that’s holding the product in place so it doesn’t slip down like pure water. Once you applied the product onto your face and spread the liquid, it turns into a light weight water texture which I love. It gives a similar texture & consistence of Klairs supple preparation facial toner. 





The scent is a medium-strong floral scent, which I am not a fan of, I do not like product that has fragrance scent to it and if you are sensitive to smell keep that in mind. The floral scent doesn’t stay for too long after I applied the product which I’m thankful of.




After applying, it’s very light weight texture, it feels like a burst of water has spread around my face, very refreshing, soothes my dehydrated skin, wipe away the dead skin cells & oil off my face, has a cooling effect and hydrates my skin at the same time. Easily absorb, non sticky, no residue, and leaves my skin very smooth and clean. 



It definitely keeps my skin moistures after using this toner, my skin feels bouncy, very smooth & soft to the touch and feels hydrated deep within my skin to give my skin a plump & firm look. 




Final thought, it’s a great toner if it wasn’t for the scent, it does what it claims to do which are fast absorption, moisturise deep into your skin, long lasting hydration, gives a firm and elasticity skin. It has a reasonable price for 200ml and I love the consistence and the texture of the product. A product that is light weight, easily absorb, non sticky, and smooth finish is always a big plus for my oily but dehydrated skin. The function that I’m looking for in a toner is clean away dirt/dead skin cells on the surface of my skin but also provides hydration to my skin at the same time and this toner does exactly what I’m looking for. 

So for performance, function, packaging, texture, price and application it’s an excellent product, just the scent that puts me off. As for ingredient, sorry I’m still new in skincare and I’m not an expert in this field so I can’t tell you much.

I recommend this toner for all skin types because every skin type can benefit from this toner and it’s suitable for all season to use. 


Where you can purchase the product from?


These website I have personally purchase from before.








Disclaimer:I purchase this item myself, it’s not sponsored and I do not make any money from writing this and product informations it’s either from the product package or I will leave a link stating where I got the information from.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MyHuo.net Haul

Review: L'herboflore Lychee Translucent Hydromask

Review: Cosrx Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence