COSME-DE HAUL

April Haul






Another haul from cosme-de this time I only brought two items one is a toner another is a cleanser due to these two types of products rans out quiet quickly that's why I always stock up on these items.

The two product I brought I have read really good reviews on them and I wanted to try for a long time.



PHILOSOPHY - Purity One step facial cleanser 236.6ml



Gently cleanse, tone & melt away all face and eye make up in one step while lightly hydrating the skin.


Deep cleans pores and eliminates makeup build-up.


Natural oil extracts such as meadowfoam seed oil, rosewood oil, and geranium maculatum oil help condition skin.


Suitable for all skin types.
Fragrance-free formula.

ORIGINS - Mega Mushroom skin relief Soothing treatment lotion 200 ml



This extremely light, hydrating lotion with Hypsizygus ulmarius, Cordyceps and Reishi mushrooms along with Ginger, Holy Basil and Turmeric quickly yet gently soothes and penetrates skin for hydration and a calmer complexion. 


Potent plant ingredients help fight off factors that can get in the way of skin's healthy appearance. 


Your skin will look and feel healthier, more supple and refreshed.
For all skin types.




It's so exciting to always have items stock up in my piles so I can use it whenever I finish a product or when I feel like it's time to open a new product.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MyHuo.net Haul

Review: L'herboflore Lychee Translucent Hydromask

Review: Cosrx Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence