YesStyle March Haul 2017

This is another Haul from YesStyle this time I mostly purchase Japanese Mask sheets to try and Japanese skincare products but also the items that made me purchase again was the Skin&Lab RED SERUM which is on sale.



If you don’t know what YesStyle is and what they sold, their shipping, etc please visit my YesStyle February Haul where I explain all of that. 




So I have placed an order on the 12/02/17 and it got shipped out from Hong Kong on the 28/02/17 and I received my parcel in New Zealand on the 06/03/17. You can see that it take time for orders to arrived especially if they have sale and one of the mask sheet that I ordered was part of the Spring Sale so it takes a long time for it to come but when you order your items you can check because it will say approximately shipping time for that item.

Sometimes YesStyle have flash sale of up to 50% of skincare items usually it stays for a day or two so that’s when I saw the Skin&Lab Red Serum 50% off for around $15 USD which is an amazing price because in most online stores it cost $30 USD for a bottle. So keep an eye on your favourite products if you want a cheaper price on the items you want to purchase and they also have 24 hour 20% sale on most of the time. 



here is My Haul 




Kracie - Hadabisei Tightening Moisturising Facial Mask 4pcs


Charcoal-enriched sheet masks scour skin clean of deep seated dirt and oil to minimize the appearance of enlarged pores and give skin a more refined finish. Natural minerals sourced from Okinawa Hot Spring effectively firm up and tighten skin, replenishing skin's moisture content to help maintain supple and elastic skin.





Kracie - Hadabisei Deep Whitening Mask 5pcs


Superbly hydrating sheet masks contain as much as 25ml of rich serum per sheet, providing skin with an intensive moisturizing and whitening action. Skin feels softer and more relaxed with renewed radiance after every use. Continued use restores skin's natural transparency for a more vibrant complexion with improved resilience and elasticity.






Utena - Premium Puresa Golden Jelly Mask (Collagen) 3pcs



Three-piece mask set contains 33 grams of golden jelly collagen serum, drenching your skin with much-needed moisture. The jelly texture ensures maximum absorption of collagen, amino acids and ceramides that supply nutrition to skin, refining texture, restoring suppleness and making it look younger and firmer.





Kose - Clear Turn Whitening Vitamin C Mask 5pcs


Mask sheets are drenched in Vitamin C essence and hyaluronic acid that penetrate skin's layers to keep it moist and supple while minimizing melanin formation to give skin a radiant and bright glow.





Kose - Clear Turn Oriental Plant Extracts Black Mask 5pcs







Quality First - Queen’s Premium Mask (Whitening) 5pcs


This sheet mask contains 30ml of whitening essence infused with 70% placenta, nano white particles, hot spring water from Hokkaido and Vitamin C derivatives to brighten your complexion.





My Scheming - Clarifying Astringent Bubble Mud Mask 5pcs








Shiseido - Hada - Senka Mineral Water UV Protector SPF 50 PA+++ 40ml



SPF 50 fortified sunscreen provides superior protection against skin aging and skin darkening, effectively blocking out UVA and UVB rays. Watery formula rapidly penetrates skin's layers, helping skin stay softer and smoother longer. Before heading out the door, spread Mineral Water UV Protector all over skin and lightly tap in until fully absorbed. Can be used on all skin types.






Lion - Pair Acne Cream 14g




Designed to tackle adult acne from the root, this acne cream offers anti-inflammatory and antibacterial benefits with its ibuprofen piconol and isopropyl methylphenol contents. The cream becomes transparent when spread over the skin and has a light, refreshing plant fragrance. Its pH value is close to that of skin, making it suitable for all skin types. Apply morning and night after cleansing your face.




Cow Brand Soap - SkinLife Medicated Acne Care Facial Wash 130g










Skin&Lab - Red Serum 40ml *2 




Charged with red ingredients including pomegranate, raspberry, cloudberry, blueberry, acai berry and lyicum alongside wild yam, sweet almond seed, witch hazel, allantoin and licorice extract, this serum firms, brightens, revitalizes and moisturizes skin for a more youthful look.



Samples I received 3 pieces



Skin79 - Super Beblesh Balm original BB purple version 40 PA +++and gold version 30 PA ++
Innisfree - Whitening Pore Skin 






That’s all for my haul 


I have use the Red Serum before about a year ago, I have order it from WishTrend but it was very expensive and way out of my budget. I really loving the scent and the result that it has given me so I ordered two to retry. Since it’s already autumn and have become really cold it’s the perfect time to try it. 

I have started using the acne cream by Lion and it works pretty well for me especially for red bumpy acne but it still takes time for the acne to gone down and heal. I have been getting quiet a lot of acne on my two cheeks and one or two on different part of my face so I have been breaking out quiet a lot lately due to a lot of different factors in an acne fighting battle with my skin at the moment. 

I’m always happy with the sale that YesStyle has but I’m always disappointed about the amount of samples I get compared to other online shopping companies so now I’m not expecting much sample from them anymore.












Disclaimer, information description of the products are all from YesStyle’s website or from the package itself and images are taken by myself. All products are purchase with my own money and it’s not a sponsored haul.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MyHuo.net Haul

Review: L'herboflore Lychee Translucent Hydromask

Review: Cosrx Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence