Jolse Haul February 17



This is a mini haul that I have ordered on Jolse’s website, these products are mostly for helping with my acne that suddenly decided they want to come back and visit me. Which I don’t like too much of, so I have to look for a solution to keep them at bay. Well, at least minimise the amount of them even my mum notices and question why my acne came back.

They were having a sale on their Cosrx products which I have to take an advantage of and my holy grail master pimple patches is running low so I have to stock up and I want to try their cleansing pad that everyone is talking about on Instagram. It got shipped out on the 20 Jan 17 and I got the parcel on the 08 Feb 17.

I have ordered multiple times from Jolse website now and they give out generous amount of samples which I love and they always wrap items with bubble wrap and they are neatly place in the parcel. Jolse have free standard international shipping on orders over $40 USD and they ship worldwide.

They sell Korean - skincare, make-up, hair/nail/body, and Mens products. Their product for each brands is quiet well stock as they do have a variety. They have popular and known Korean brands  and they stock some brands that might be harder to found online e.g., A’PIEU, ARITAUM, Banila co, Ciracle, Cosrx, Goodal, Holika Holika, Mamonde, O Hui, The History of Whoo, Hanyul, Scinic, Skinfood, Dr. Jart, Innisfree, Laneige, Missha, Son&Park, The Saem, Zymogen, Elizavecca, IOPE, Mizon, Secret Key, Sulwhasoo, Tony Moly, It’s skin, Primera, Su:m37, too cool for school, Hera, Etude House, The face shop etc…………


Their website it’s very easy to navigate, clean and simple design. They sometimes have sample sets and special sets which sold out pretty quiet so first in first serves and they are reasonable price as well. The prices on the products sometimes can be a bit pricy but they have sales and promotions on quiet often as well. 

Jolse has a Store Credit system so each time you purchase a product you earn certain points which can be use a credits when you make your next purchase. 
Here is a link to the FAQ frequently asked question website if you have more questions. 


I only ordered 4 products this time because I ordered too much during Christmas and New year.




Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patch 24 patches *10 sheets



Acne Pimple master patch heals acne blemishes quickly while preventing future breakouts. Hydrophilic Wound Dressing, acts as a protective cover, absorbs pus and oil, non-drying. 
24 patches(7mm*10 + 10mm*5 + 12mm*9)


How to use:
Cleanse the area around acne blemishes and pimples. Choose a patch which would best suit the size of your blemish and then attach the patch to the desired area. Do not remove the patch until the size of blemish is reduced so that the patch can effectively absorb the impurities. 

Cosrx One Step Pimple Clear Pad 70ea



Cleanse, exfoliate and treat breakouts conveniently with pre-moistened pads. Designed to wipe away excess dirt, oil and purify clogged pores with the daily natural BHA treatments pads. Leaves skin feeling clean and smooth.



How to use:
After cleansing, swipe the embossing side gently over oily or acne-prone areas to remove excess shine and help fight future breakouts. Reverse to the soft side across your skin to enhance formula absorption.



Innisfree Jeju Bija Anti-Trouble Cleansig gel 150ml




Enriched with torreya seed extract, bija trouble line helps control blemish for clear skin. This non-greasy mineral oil-free product thoroughly removes makeup and impurities. A complex composed of natural ingredients such as natural originated salicylic acid and rose crystal that helps to relieve skin trouble.


How to use:
Apply an appropriate amount onto hands and evenly massage to entire face and wash with lukewarm water afterwards.



Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask 100g



Carbonated Water + Collagen + Green Tea + Charcoal / Clay Mask Pack
You do not need to be concerned about brown precipitate above the content because it is natural concentrated green tea water.
Carbonated bubble cleanses pore with pore tightening effect of clay mud ingredient.

How to use:




I was very excited to received my order because my Holy Grail items was running out and I need back up of it for my acne which has been popping up like crazy. That’s why I ordered 10 packs of the pimple master patches they are just awesome and works wonder for my skin. 
I have also started using the bubble clay mask, it seems like really fun to use so I have to tried it before my blog even got written. After thought, every time I use it I have a big smile on my face, it’s not only fun to use but seeing it bubble up it’s so enjoyable to watch. By the way, it has amazing results on my face.


Here are the samples that were given with my order:





Jolse 

blotting paper - remove excessive sebum while keep moisture on your face.
how to use: just press on needed part.

A green bath towel


Luke

Charcoal nose cleansing strips - adhere dirt and sebum in pores, remove pores and lift away blackheads on nose
How to use: peel the patch from the plastic liner, spray water 2 to 3 times lightly on the side, apply to nose area smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin, let dry for 20-30 minutes, slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward centre.


TonyMoly

Floria Whitening Cream - the hydro whitening care makes skin look clear and bright with white lily water.


Lioele

Water drop BB SPF 27PA++ - its moisture drops help maintain healthy moisture level to leave a dewy, flawless look without glossiness.

Water Drop Sleeping Pack 

Triple the solution BB Cream SPF 30 PA++


Its Skin

Power 10 Formular VE Effector 


All New Cosmetics

Tomato Essence Mask Sheet Pack - This water soluble essence mask sheet pack is designed to deeply moisturise and condition the skin using concentrated natural plant extracts that help the skin absorb nutrients.



Jolse is a Korean online shopping website which I will always shop from and I have never had any troubles from shopping on Jolse with their services or shipping so I will always revisit and make purchase. They provided a lot of samples more than any other website that I have purchase from before so that's a bonus and they have discounts or promotions on, really often so you will always get a bargain. 






Disclaimer: Product informations are from the commercial package or product itself, if not then an information source link will be provided. Images are taken by me. All products are purchase with my own money and it's not a sponsored haul.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MyHuo.net Haul

Review: L'herboflore Lychee Translucent Hydromask

Review: Cosrx Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence